Learnings from MRM - Day 54 of 90 days MRM Challenge

 Learning from Motivation Video
TODAY IS POWERFUL.
Make Use of RIGHT NOW.

Prelaunch Video





Silence

Let us focus on your breath for 2 mins.

Take a deep breath, Inhale, hold and exhale.


Prayer

Thank you so much god and Universe 

for giving me a new day, new life, new birth and new opportunity.

Pray to God and Pray to Universe to give a lot of strength, abundance, 
Happiness, wisdom, great health, success to all the 
farmers, doctors, health care workers, our Indian Army, your parents 
Pray for Your Mom and your dad - Whatever we all are today, 
its all because of them
Your Family, All the Colleagues, Teachers, Gurus, Mentors, and 
Finally to the Most important person of the world, pray for yourself.
Pray without any expectations in return.

Pledge

Take an oath, Commit to God and Commit to Universe

You are taking 100% responsibility of Your Life.


Gratitude + Visualization
Let us be grateful and be thankful to God and Universe
for giving us beautiful parents, your mother and your father.,

Thank you so much MOM, 
Thank you so much Dad
for making me successful.

Be grateful for your family, your relatives. 
All of your family members played some or the other role.
Go and give hug to each and every family member
and tell them Thank you so much for being with me.

Be grateful and Be thankful to your Teachers, 
gurus. mentors, colleagues, friends.

Thank you so much God and Thank you so much Universe
for giving all the important people in my life.
Thank you. Thank You. Thank you.
Send them your Blessings, Send them Your Love.

Scan your Entire body and 
send your love to each and every body part 
starting from tip of the head or hair to tip of the foot.

Be grateful and Be thankful for all the basic necessities in your life,
Food, Shelter, clothes, Bed where you sleep, 
Dining table where you and your family eat together, 
Job you have, salary that you get every month, 
money in your bank account, 
The car, The mobile, laptop, 
all the things that you have in your Home.

Say to yourself, I am imperfect that's perfectly perfect.


Journaling
Write down a gratitude Essay on Father's Love
Watch the video and write down all the things that you connect.


State Management

Exercise
Do Exercise what you Love and boost your energy

Dance
Say to yourself, I am the Legend
I am born to win, I am born to succeed.
I am going to rock in this year 2022.


Mirror Affirmations
I Love myself, I am the greatest.
I am freaking awesome, I am fearless and Powerful.
I am Unafraid, I am the World Class, I am the Best.
Have your own positive self Talk.

Self Love
Love you Zindagi.
Imagine you are in a candle light dinner with yourself.
and propose yourself.
Take your beautiful name and say to yourself
I LOVE YOU.
Repeat this by Keeping hands on heart, Kissing on your Hands, 
Hugging like a Kid, and giving fly kiss to yourself.


Journaling
Write down a beautiful and Lovely essay about Your Father


Feel the Light of Love, abundance, Wealth, Prosperity 
is falling on to you and all your family members.


Goal Writing
Write down your DOTFM, DOTFW, DOTFS 
in the same format
and Plan your time table of the day.

Anapana Meditation
I am going to do 10 mins of meditation 
with out any distractions, without any thoughts. 
Your Entire Focus should be on your Nostrils. 
tell to yourself, I am Laser focused. 

Installation of powerful belief in subconscious mind

The past doesn't equals to Future. 

Miraculous Changes are happening in my life

with God's Priceless blessings.

Incantations

I am an Unstoppable force of Nature.

All my needs are met and my goals are manifested 

by the blessings of God.


Respect our Country

by keeping your hands on your heart

and reciting National Anthem.


Thank You so much Amol sir

for boosting us with Wonderful Rituals.

For more details of Amol Sir, click Here

Interested to Join MRM, Here we go

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Learning Takeaway from MRM - Day 5 of 90 MRM Days - Dream Life - Target 2022

Learnings from MRM - 08th July, 2021

Learning Takeaways - Day 4 of 90 Days MRM Challenge - Dream Life Introspection