Learnings from MRM - 02nd April 2022 - Money Affirmations - Confuse the Mind - Break the Pattern

Learning from Motivation Video
Prestart Video

Learn High Income Skills
Sales & Closing
Copywriting
Public Speaking
Digital Marketing
Artificial Intelligence


BETA Testing
Test your concept with your desired people for few days free,
and once you receive proof of concept, you can proceed further.

Money Affirmations

I am an Excellent Money Manager.
I always Pay myself First.
I put my money into my FFA fund Every day.
My Money works hard for me and makes me more and more money
I earn enough passive income to pay for my desired lifestyle.
I am Financial Free,
I work because I choose to Not because I have to
My Part time business is managing and investing my money to earn it more

Training Mind towards Abundance

I Create My Life. I create the exact amount of my Financial Success.
I play the Money game to win. My Intention is to create Wealth and Abundance.
I admire and Model rich and successful people
I believe Money is important, Money is Freedom, and Money make life more enjoyable
I get rich doing what I love
I  deserve to be rich because I add values to other people life
I am generous giver and an excellent receiver
I am truly grateful for all the money I have now
Lucrative opportunities always comes my way
My capacity to earn, to hold and grow money expands day by day

What is Spirituality?
Spirituality is nothing but
Impacting People's Life, 
Supporting your Team
to achieve their goals  and dreams

Aha Moments of the day
You need to upgrade your version everyday.
Always remember WIN- WIN - WIN strategy model
Your customer should win, Your team mate has to win 
and as a Leader or owner you need to win.

Follow Money Jar System Regularly
Have Multiple sources of Income

Book for Day - 
The psychology of Money 
Morgan Housel

Rich Dad Poor Dad - 
Robert Kiyosaki

Never compare yourself with anyone.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Learning Takeaway from MRM - Day 5 of 90 MRM Days - Dream Life - Target 2022

Learnings from MRM - 08th July, 2021

Learning Takeaways - Day 4 of 90 Days MRM Challenge - Dream Life Introspection