Amol Sir Learnings

Do you have big dreams & want to succeed in your life?

We all want to, But sad reality is we all

- End up struggling in achieving financial stability

- Work day & night but not able to achieve our desired result

- End up Living a stressful & confused life

- Want to stand out of the crowd but don’t know how?

I can connect with you, I was going through all of these struggle....

When I started my journey of helping people through webinars/workshop my closing started from 0% to 5% to 10% to15% to 20% and I was stuck between 10-20% for a long time

I had a perception that might be my product is not good but I was wrong as my product was helping people to transform their life to Version 2.0

It's about you working on YOURSELF , YOUR OFFER & YOUR STRATEGY 

When I started analyzing things, I realized, closing people was my challenge..

Since last 2 weeks, I started working hard on my closing, and finally, my  closing percentage went to 30%🏆

I have attached a small snapshot of my recent goal where my realization phase, Developing the right strategy, Doing the work with right mindset helped me achieve one of my goal. 

I am planning to share all my secrets on coming Saturday on how I was able to build a community of 1000+ people in just 2 years and how after failing in my education, all my 3 business, I made 1 Crore + just by adding values, helping & serving people.

I will be sharing my top secrets on how you can build your own money making machine without wasting years on hit & trial.
To know more about Amol Sir, Click Here

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Learning Takeaway from MRM - Day 5 of 90 MRM Days - Dream Life - Target 2022

Learnings from MRM - 08th July, 2021

Learning Takeaways - Day 4 of 90 Days MRM Challenge - Dream Life Introspection