Learnings from MRM - 23rd April 2021

Learning Takeaways from Today's MRM Session

1) progressive 💫 Exercises with regularity Boost self energy.

50 JJ + 💯 JJ + 200 JJ
+ 10 SN + 10 Push-ups.


2) what the mind can conceive and believe
 it can achieve
- Gantavya Darbari Sir

3) Pray to God and Universe for all of our family members, community to give them lot of  Health, Energy, wisdom, power, creativity for those who are going through their tough time.


4)Have a self talk with you and say to yourself
I am Born to Win
I make my parents Proud of me
I make my spouse and children Proud of me.
I am Unafraid. 
I am 💯% committed  achieving my DOTFS Today.
I am the most important soul in the 🌎 World.
I have Huge Potential in me.

5) Feel that you have achieved all your monthly goals and overcome all your fears. Celebrate Yourself and feel like a achiever.

6) Remember God and Universe giving you lot of Struggles, Challenges and failures in your life to Transform You and to Make you Better Version of Yourself.

8) Be Grateful That You 
Are having a New Day in your Life. 
be thankful to God and Universe for protecting You and all family members.

Thank You So Much Amol Sir 
for Boosting Us towards Our Goal Achievements.
🙏💟🙇💐💞❣️
To know more about Amol Sir, Click Here

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Learning Takeaway from MRM - Day 5 of 90 MRM Days - Dream Life - Target 2022

Learnings from MRM - 08th July, 2021

Learning Takeaways - Day 4 of 90 Days MRM Challenge - Dream Life Introspection