Learnings from Sunday 11 AM Learnings - 25th April 2021

Time Management Session

1) Time Allocation

author of 7 Habits of Highly Effective People - Stephen R. Covey 
suggested in his book as

Segregate your tasks into 4 parts
Urgent  - Yes or No
Important- Yes or No

List down all your daily activities

Allocate your time and identify which task has high urgency and high Importance.

Do them Right Away.

Allocate time as it must fulfill all 7 key spokes of Life.
Personal, Mental, Spiritual, Physical, Family, Career, and Financial

2) Time is Energy
Physical :- 

Quality of Sleep
What you Eat, When You Eat
Exercise

Emotional :-

SELF confidence
Self control
Are you emotional Stable?

Mental :-

What I talk to myself, self Talk
Writing Self Love Letter 💌

Spiritual :-

Honest
Authentic
Commitment
Meditation
Values
Why? Purpose of Life.?

3) Time is 💰 Money
Magic Number

Every one is blessed with Rs. 86400 in terms of Seconds in a day.

How you use it will define your success.

If you want to earn Rs. 1Cr per year
Spending 8 Hours a Day

You need to impact values in helping others by serving with your skills making Rs. 5000/- per hour.

Every one hour that you spend on shopping 🛍️ or Watching Remember of Rs. 5k Amount per hour

4) Use PomoDro Technique

For every 30 mins change your state of MIND Using any of MRM Techniques

Gratitude
Self Love
Affirmations
Powerful Belief Installation
Incantations
Meditation
Exercise
Goal Visualization
Silence

5) Time Affirmations

a) My Time is Precious, I release every moment.
b) I always manage my time effectively.
c) I am an Excellent Time Manager. d) Every Minute of My day is Dynamic and Productive.
e) I use my time well.
f) I am committed to transform my life.

6) include this tasks in your day to day life.


i) Listen to Strangest Secret


ii) colorNotes App for your to-do list and checklist

For Android mobiles
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.socialnmobile.dictapps.notepad.color.note

for iPhone users
https://support.apple.com/en-in/HT205773

iii) Switch off your mobiles while you are 6Hrs effective working

7) My actions items from this session are

2 things that I fixed in my mind for must implement are:

Wake-up Time :- 4:30am
Sign off Time :- 10:30am


Thank You So Much Amol Sir 
for spending your Worthy Time to impact our worth full Day 2 Day Time.
🎉🎊🤠💐💟🙏👏🥳
To know more about Amol Sir, Click Here

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Learning Takeaway from MRM - Day 5 of 90 MRM Days - Dream Life - Target 2022

Learnings from MRM - 08th July, 2021

Learning Takeaways - Day 4 of 90 Days MRM Challenge - Dream Life Introspection