Amol Sir Learnings - 13th May, 2021

One of the saddest emotions in the world is feeling ALONE.
​
The worst part is that many of us experience this on a regular basis.
​
Sometimes I think it’s social media that contributes to feeling alone when you see everybody out there living their best life and perhaps you feel like you’re not...
​
and you’re watching the world celebrating, partying, and having success, while you are struggling.

Don't fall into SHINY OBJECT SYNDROME

​Sometimes chasing your dream can feel lonely because you’re the only one on the path and maybe it feels like nobody believes in you
​
It’s difficult to fight through feelings of loneliness.

But I want you to understand the reality is that YOU’RE NOT ALONE.​
​
Know that GOD IN HEAVEN loves you unconditionally. 

He is always there with you. 

He will never abandon you. 

His LOVE for you is eternal.
​
You probably have more people that care about you and love you than you realize
​
Finally, know that I AM HERE FOR YOU.​
​
I take that as a SOLEMN responsibility and commitment. 

Even though our time together is brief and virtual often, we’re all in this together. 

I want to help you in any way that I can.
​
Today, whether you feel alone or know somebody who feels that way, reach out and connect with each other.
​
YOU’RE NOT ALONE.
To know more about Amol Sir, Click Here

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Learnings from MRM - Day 32 of 90 Days Challenge - session 1 - Setting your Foundation

Learnings from Life Lessons - AMOL KARALE

Learnings from Book Reading - 14th May, 2021 - Debanjan