Learnings from MRM - 10th May, 2021

Learning Takeaways from Today's MRM Session

1) Learning from Fearless Motivation
What It really takes to be Great

1) Be Focused. I am focus on my Goal. 
2)We must give 100%. Higher work Ethics.
3)We need to listen to our voice
4) We need to be dedicated, Dedication to Your responsibility
5)We need to live for our BIG DREAM
6) Show your heart, courage. spirit, Be Obsessed with the greater version
 

2) Planning DOTFS, DOTFW, Monthly Goal

3) Prayer to Universe, Family, Relatives who are going through their tough times

Silence Meditation - Focus on Your Breathe or Pray to your Beloved

Progressive Exercises - 
50 + 100 + 200 Jumping Jacks

10 min Dance

Positive Words
Marvelous, Fabulous, Josh, Powerful, Electric, Active
Pumped, Unstoppable, Confident

Have a Self Talk
I am Borm to win
I am achieving my goals, 
I make my family proud
I looking Good, And I look Gorgeous
I am Impacting my community
I am taking my family International Tour

Write Self Love Letter - 
Think about all the Achievements in your Life 
and write down in a Letter Format

Powerful Belief Installation - Positive Talk to Subconscious Mind
Happiness Needs no reason. And I am Happy Without any reason.

Incantation - Strengthening Money Beliefs
I Love Money and Money Loves Me.
All My Needs are Met with the 

Meditation 
- For improving Focus


Gratitude
Be Grateful and Thankful for New Day, New Life, 
Parents, Relatives, 
Health, Smile, Energetic, Fit, Active,
All the Beautiful Mometnts of Your Life 
(Born, Crawling, Walking, Art, Drawing, Painting, 
First Interview, First Job, First Offer letter)

The More add values to 
universe, JOB, Study, Business
The more blessed You are.
The more money follows You.
Replace Money with Value


Be Grateful to all Your Failures
Life is like a ECG, Ups and Downs are both Important
The More you Fail, the More you grow

Thank You So much God and Thank You So Much Universe
To know more about Amol Sir, Click Here

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Learning Takeaway from MRM - Day 5 of 90 MRM Days - Dream Life - Target 2022

Learnings from MRM - 08th July, 2021

Learning Takeaways - Day 4 of 90 Days MRM Challenge - Dream Life Introspection