Learnings from MRM - 14th May, 2021

Learning Takeaways from Today's MRM Session

1) Positive Words
fulfilled, Energetic, wonderful, vibrating, reenergized, Josh, powerful, Blissful 

2) Have a Self Talk
I am ready to change my Life.
I am Born to win.
I am the best.
I am rockstar.
I become CEO.
I become Crorepathi.
I will make my Family Proud.
I am Great public speaker.

3) Add colours to your love letter and Life. Be creative and Be authentic.

4) Mirror Affirmations
Do with lot of certainty and emotions
Iam the Best.
I am the Greatest.

5) Powerful Belief installation
My Intentions, thoughts, emotions and Actions creates my life and destiny.

Incantations
All my needs are met
And my goals are manifested
 by the Blessings of God.

Visualize Your 
Dotfm, dotfw, dotfs
Visualize all the goals achieved and today is your deadline. 
Celebrate for all the achievements.

TADASTHU. (So Be It)

6) Gratitude
Your mom carried you for 9 months in her womb. Did she give up? Your family gone through a lot of sacrifices making you strong. Be grateful and Thankful to Your mom and dad, spend your quality time with them.

One guy is posting negative crap in all social media. 
Say to him God Bless You.

If someone is criticising You, that is the sign you are Growing.

avoid all Negativity in your life - Ego, jealousy, Resentment, anger, frustration

7) tomorrow: Mrm followed by
storytelling by Dipak Patil and bhavika

Sunday 11am - 2pm: 
speed reading session 
Block your date and time 

8) Pray to god and universe to bless all of your family members holding hands each other.

Eid Mubarak 🌙 
May the almighty open the doors of happiness and prosperity for us all. May Allah accept all our good deeds and forgive us for our bad ones. 
Ameen
I wish you have a wonderful Eid with your families and loved ones. #EidMubarak 😇

Thank You so much Amol sir for imbibing right intentions towards society.
💗😇🤗💐💟🛐
To know more about Amol Sir, Click Here

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Learning Takeaway from MRM - Day 5 of 90 MRM Days - Dream Life - Target 2022

Learnings from MRM - 08th July, 2021

Learning Takeaways - Day 4 of 90 Days MRM Challenge - Dream Life Introspection