Life Lessons from Amol Sir - 15th August, 2021

Wish you all a very Happy Independence Day!

On the auspicious day of 75th Independence day, Amol Karale International Academy, MRM & Super 30 Family has started a new initiative on Food Distribution to poor and needy people every Saturday from 12.30 pm - 1.30 pm

We are starting this initiative from Mumbai, Sakinaka

For every initiative, there is a reason and a purpose. Also known as WHY

And my reason to start this initiative is when I and my family were struggling for one time food when my sister, Aarti was diagnosed with Cancer

In 1991, my sister was diagnosed with cancer, and the doctor had told my family that she needed to operate on an urgent basis 

The cost of the operation was around 3 lakh during 1991 and my dad was a tailor making around 6K-8K per month. It was not easy to take care of all the expenses

There were days in our life when we slept without a food 

It was a really difficult time for us 

We tried our best, but we were not able to save. She left us in 1993

Someone has rightly said, Tough time don't last but tough people do 

We have been through lots of ups and does in life but by God's blessings, life has completely changed after my transformation journey in 2018

By God's grace we have loads of blessings from people and we are doing quiet good now 

It's time to give back to society now and help the needy people who go to sleep without having proper food

I am really grateful to my #MRM & #Super30 family for supporting and helping me in this noble cause 🙏❤

Thank you and Gratitude to Mangesh Mane for all your help and support and making this initative a success 🙏❤

Do send us your blessings to make this as a global movement 🙏
To know more about Amol Sir, Click Here

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Learning Takeaway from MRM - Day 5 of 90 MRM Days - Dream Life - Target 2022

Learnings from MRM - 08th July, 2021

Learning Takeaways - Day 4 of 90 Days MRM Challenge - Dream Life Introspection