Learnings from MRM - Day 36 of 90 days MRM challenge - Chase your goals and share your story to your closed ones

 Silence

Focus on your Breath, and be calm, composed, 

experience the silence.

Prayer

Pray to God and Pray to universe to give lot of strength, abundance, 

happiness, wisdom, great health, and success to all the farmers, doctors,

our Indian Army, Second GOD (Parents), Sweet Family, 

Angels (Friends, Neighbors, relatives), Teachers, Gurus, Mentors,

and finally to yourself.

Gratitude

Be thankful and Be grateful for new day, new life and new birth

Be grateful to your mom, dad, sisters, brothers, spouse, kids, and 

each and every family member. Send them your blessings

Send them your Love. 

Be grateful and Be thankful for each and every body part

from tip of the head and tip of the toe.

Be grateful for all the things in your home

and be thankful for all the moments of your life

starting from childhood to till now.

Life is Like an ECG. Embrace your failures. 

Keep saying to yourself, I am BALANCED.

I am Imperfect that's perfectly perfect.

Write your gratitude list in your journal.



Visualization

Visualize your entire Home is filling with Love, abundance and Happiness

Feel the positivity filling all over your home and surroundings of you.

 

Forgiveness

Take the person name who you hurt or whom you got hurt

and keep saying I FORGIVE YOU.

Don't carry any negative emotions with yourself.

Release them with the help of forgiveness.


State Management

Come into beautiful state by relaxing your body.

Remember the Pomodoro technique.


Exercise

of 100 Jumping jacks in two sets, 5 Suryanamaskars, 

and 5 pushups

Dance

and let us dance like a kid and 

release all your stress, tensions and pressures.

Feel like You are Legend, you are born to win.

and Feel the Love of your life with

Love you zindagi.


Self Love

Imagine you are in candle light dinner with yourself

there is no need to impress, as you are proposing to yourself.

Take your beautiful name and keep saying I Love you.

Write down all the great achievements of your Life.



Mirror Affirmations

I love myself, I am world class, 

I am the greatest, I am the Best


Goal Writing

Write your monthly goal in the same format

and write down your time table of your day.


Anapana Meditation


Powerful Belief installation into your subconscious mind

Every situation contains God's Blessings

I experience it when I look for it.


Incantations

I create my life by my choice now.

Money flows in my life like a river and 

rains on me like a waterfall. 

Thank you so much Amol sir

for giving us unstoppable mindset

For more details of Amol Sir, Click Here

Interested to join with us, Click Here


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Learning Takeaway from MRM - Day 5 of 90 MRM Days - Dream Life - Target 2022

Learnings from MRM - 08th July, 2021

Learning Takeaways - Day 4 of 90 Days MRM Challenge - Dream Life Introspection