Learnings from MRM - Day 37 of 90 Days Challenge - Anything is Possible but only if you Believe

Learning from Fearless Motivation
Anything is Possible
People started with empty pockets
leave their legacy in the world
Find the story, Model them
The only thing that matters is YOU
and what you believe is possible.
Make sure your answer is ANYTHING.
So many  have risen from nothing to something
from hopeless to Greatness.
If they can do it, You can do
but only if you believe.
Make the Plan better and stronger
and Keep Going in your setbacks
You were born with a purpose, opportunity
If You Build it, it will come.
BELIEVE + TAKE ACTION = ANYTHING

Silence
Just focus on your breath
Inhale from your nose, 
hold your breath for few seconds
and exhale from your mouth.
Be calm, and Be focused.

Prayer
Pray to God and Universe to give lot of strength, 
abundance, happiness, wisdom, great health 
and success to all the farmers, doctors, Indian Army,
(Second GOD) Parents, Family, Angels, Yourself.
Commit to God, Commit to Universe.
You are going to take 100% responsibility 
on your goals and dreams.

Gratitude
Be grateful and Be thankful for 
all the persons in your life, 
all the working body parts,
all the things that you have in your home, 
all the beautiful memories of your Life.
Send them your Blessings,
Send them Your Love.
Life is Like an ECG.
Say to yourself
I AM BALANCED
I AM IMPERFECT 
and that's PERFECTLY PERFECT
Embrace your failures and be grateful for them.
Feel the light of Love, abundance, Happiness
is filling unto you and to all of your family members.
Watch this video and recollect your memories 

and Write down all the things that you are grateful for.

State Management
Let's come into beautiful state 
by relaxing your body

Exercise
Do 100 JJ + 100 JJ (Jumping Jacks) exercise
and boost your energy.

Dance
Relax yourself by dancing like a kid
 Release all your stress, pressures, tensions.
Say to yourself, I AM THE LEGEND
I am born to win, I am born to succeed.
I am going to rock in 2022.
Feel the love of your Life
with Love you Zindagi
and spread your love and Compassion
to all the people around you.

Self Love
Imagine you are in candle light dinner with yourself
There is no need to impress anyone when 
you are sharing your love to yourself.
Take your beautiful name and 
keep saying 
I LOVE YOU.
Feel the love of yourself to you.

Mirror Affirmations
I Love myself, I am the greatest, 
I am freaking awesome, I am fearless and powerful.
 I am always Smiling, Healthy, Energetic, Fit and Active
I am World Class, I am Unafraid, I am champion.
I am always truthful, positive and Helping others.
I can do anything through GOD and Universe 
who strengthens me. I am the Best.

Write down all the great achievements 
of your life. Write a beautiful Love letter to yourself.

Goal Writing
Write your goal in the same format 
which was shared to you
Write your Time table of the day.

Anapana Meditation

Powerful Belief Installation into your subconscious mind
My Mind and My body is my servant
As I intend they must follow
Every situation contains God's blessings.
I experience it when I look for it.

Incantations
All my needs are met and 
my goals are manifested
by the blessings of GOD.

Visualization
Visualize your entire day
you are going to have beautiful day
You are becoming unstoppable.
You are fearless and Powerful.

Respect our country
by reciting National Anthem.

Thank you So much Amol Sir
for filling out the energies and empowering beliefs  
For more details of Amol Sir, Click Here
Interested to join MRM, Here We Go

Comments

  1. Thanks Akhilji.U r very very attaintive and present minded.My feedback on u.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Learning Takeaway from MRM - Day 5 of 90 MRM Days - Dream Life - Target 2022

Learnings from MRM - 08th July, 2021

Learning Takeaways - Day 4 of 90 Days MRM Challenge - Dream Life Introspection