Learnings of the MRM - Day 55 of 90 Days Challenge - Speed Reading - Boost your Self Esteem with the book of Psycho-cybernetics

Learning from Motivation Video
I have Limitless Potential.
I have all the strength I NEED.
I am grateful for all I Have, for my Life, for my Health,
I will use my spirit Everyday
I will give my all Everyday.
I will go extra mile. I will do whatever it takes.
I Will be Great. I will achieve my goal. I am determined
I am willing to sacrifice Now to enjoy Later. I Have Opportunity.

Prelaunch Video


Silence

Let us focus on your breath for 2 mins.

Take a deep breath, 

Count 1 to 10 while Inhale, 

Count 10 to 1 while hold and 

Count 1 to 10 while exhale.


Prayer

Thank you so much god and Universe 

for giving me a new day, new life, new birth and new opportunity.

Pray to God and Pray to Universe to give 
a lot of strength, abundance, Happiness, wisdom, 
great health, success, Creativity, More Power to all the 
farmers, doctors, health care workers, 
our Indian Army, your parents 
Pray for Your Mom and your dad - 
Whatever we all are today, 
its all because of them
Your Family, All the Colleagues, Teachers, Gurus, Mentors, and 
Finally to the Most important person of the world, pray for yourself.
Pray without any expectations in return.

Pledge

Take an oath, Commit to God and Commit to Universe

You are taking 100% responsibility of Your Life.

You are 100% committed to utilize your Limitless potential.


Gratitude + Visualization
Let us be grateful and be thankful to God and Universe
for giving us beautiful parents, your mother and your father.,

Thank you so much MOM, 
Thank you so much Dad
for making me successful.

Be grateful for your family, your relatives. 
All of your family members played some or the other role.
Go and give hug to each and every family member
and tell them Thank you so much for being with me.

Be grateful and Be thankful to your Teachers, 
gurus. mentors, colleagues, friends.

Thank you so much God and Thank you so much Universe
for giving all the important people in my life.
Thank you. Thank You. Thank you.
Send them your Blessings, Send them Your Love.

Scan your Entire body and 
send your love to each and every body part 
starting from tip of the head or hair to tip of the foot.

Be grateful and Be thankful for all the basic necessities in your life,
Food, Shelter, clothes, Bed where you sleep, 
Dining table where you and your family eat together, 
Job you have, salary that you get every month, 
money in your bank account, 
The car, The mobile, laptop, 
all the things that you have in your Home.

Say to yourself, I am imperfect that's perfectly perfect.


Journaling
Write down a gratitude Essay for one Friend
Watch the video and write down all the things that you connect


Self Love
Write down a beautiful and Lovely essay about Yourself.

Speed Reading Technique

Read the book for 2 minutes.

Calculate the Words Per Minute.

Improve your WPM by regular practice.


Learnings from Psycho-Cybernetics from Bharat








Respect our Country

by keeping your hands on your heart

and reciting National Anthem.


Thank You so much Amol sir

for speed Reading Technique.

For more details of Amol Sir, click Here

Interested to Join MRM, Here we go

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Learning Takeaway from MRM - Day 5 of 90 MRM Days - Dream Life - Target 2022

Learnings from MRM - 08th July, 2021

Learning Takeaways - Day 4 of 90 Days MRM Challenge - Dream Life Introspection