Learnings from MRM - 05th April 2022

Learning from Motivation Video
Pain is common in Life, 
but challenge is to go through it.

Silence
Focus on your breath
Take a Deep Breath, Inhale from your nose,
hold your breath for 10 seconds
and exhale from your mouth.

Prayer
Pray to God, Pray to universe to bless all the farmers, doctors, health care workers, our Indian Army, Parents, family, angels, and finally to yourself.
Pray to God to give all with lot of strength, abundance, happiness, wisdom, great health, success, creativity, more power to them

Pledge 
Commit to God, Commit to Universe. Take an Oath.
Say to yourself
I am 100% committed to transform my life and become the best version of myself
I am going to take 100% responsibility of my life.

Gratitude
Be grateful for all the things in your life

Forgiveness
Release all your negative emotions of your life
through forgiveness technique

State Management
Do  200 Jumping Jacks in One Go.


Dance

I am the Legend


Love you zindagi


Self Love

Journaling

Goal Writing
 


Anapana Meditation


Money Affirmations
I am an Excellent Money Manager.
I always Pay myself First.
I put my money into my FFA Every day. 
My Money works hard for me and makes me more and more money.
I earn enough passive income to pay for my desired lifestyle.
I am Financial Free.
I work because I choose to Not because I have to.
My Part time business is Money managing and investing my money to earn it more.
I Create My Life. I create the exact amount of my Financial Success. 
I play the Money game to win. 
My Intention is to create Wealth and Abundance. 
I admire and Model rich and successful people.
I believe Money is important, Money is Freedom, and Money make life more enjoyable.
 I get rich doing what I love I  deserve to be rich because I add values to other people life.
 I am generous giver and an excellent receiver.
I am truly grateful for all the money I have now.
Lucrative opportunities always comes my way.
My capacity to earn, to hold and grow money expands day by day.
I love money and Money loves me.
I am a Mult-time billionaire money magnet
Money flows in my life like a river, rains on me like a waterfall.
Every day, Every way, avalanches of Health, Wealth, 
Healing, Energy, wisdom, power, creativity, happiness 
flows in my life from all directions
rapidly, properly, safely, easily, constantly by the blessings of the God.
All my needs are met and my goals are manifested by the blessings of God.
I am one with God, & God is one with me. This is the truth. This is the truth. This is the truth.
So Be It. So Be It. So Be It. Thank you. Thank You. Thank You.
Feel the vibrations. Keep repeating DONE for 5 times

Visualization
Visualize your entire day, top 3 hard tasks that you want to achieve on this day.
Visualize your monthly goal, milestones, and the rewards that you want to give.

Keep hands on your heart and 
Recite National Anthem

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Learning Takeaway from MRM - Day 5 of 90 MRM Days - Dream Life - Target 2022

Learnings from MRM - 08th July, 2021

Learning Takeaways - Day 4 of 90 Days MRM Challenge - Dream Life Introspection